About This File
Note: Please remember to do factory default after firmware upgrade. Enter "Backup Settings" in the web GUI and click "Erase" button of "Revert to factory default settings".
Note: Do not upgrade the firmware using a wireless connection. Please perform firmware upgrade with "wired" or Ethernet connection only.
- Write down all the settings which you changed from the default values, since you may need to re-enter them manually.
- Download and extract the new firmware to a convenient place such as your desktop.
- Log in to the router using a Web browser. The URL is http://www.routerlogin.net.
- Click ADVANCED tab > Administration > Firmware Upgrade.
- Click Browse and find the file you just downloaded.
- Click Upload. Do not interrupt the upgrade while the router does this step.
1. The upgrade process is completed when the on screen progress bar completes. If power LED light turns amber and blinking, power cycle the router to complete the upgrade.
2. If the upgrade progress bar on web GUI doesn't display correctly during firmware upgrade, you can still check the status using Power LED. The Power LED should be blinking (amber) during firmware upgrade. After firmware upgrade is done and boots up the system, it changes to steady amber color.
Please DO NOT power off or reboot the device during firmware upgrade, otherwise, it may result to a corrupt firmware and cause the device not to work.
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124 See changelog
Fixes security issues.